How They Work
Read below for descriptions on all of the Party Pax!
- Dr Cory’s Booze Pax are a powerful blend of physician-quality vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids in a capsule form.
- These formulas help support the body to get rid of the substances that make you feel bad after drinking alcohol- like acetylaldehyde and congeners.
- These nutrients also help protect the liver from the damaging effects of alcohol. So you wake up feeling clear and energized instead of foggy and sick (wake up feeling ready to rock rather than ready to roll over).
- Alcohol is very dehydrating. The Booze Pax replenish the lost nutrients and electrolytes, but it is still very important to drink plenty of water after your Booze.
Click here to order your Booze Pax
- Dr Cory’s Extreme Pax are a highly effective comprehensive blend of encapsulated physician-quality vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids that help to restore and rebalance the body after big nights out or repeated days of partying and/or travel.
- These formulas help boost serotonin and dopamine, important neurotransmitters that make you happy, focused and motivated. These important chemical messengers get depleted with stress, lack of sleep, high carb and sugar diets, drinking alcohol, smoking and use of particular mind-altering substances such as MDMA (Ecstasy), Cocaine and Psychedelics.
- Initially, alcohol and these mind-altering substances create a boost in serotonin and dopamine levels, which can create a sense of euphoria, but afterwards these neurotransmitters take a dip, which can result in feelings of low mood, depression, fatigue, and anxiety. Extreme Pax help to reboot the brain to minimize this untoward effect.
- The initial flood of dopamine can also create increase muscle tension and clenching, especially in the jaw and alterations in the eye muscles. Extreme Pax were also formulated to help support proper muscle function and decrease spasms and cramping.
- These nutrients formulas also boost glutathione, a powerful anti-oxidant, to help protect the body’s cells and liver from the damaging effects of alcohol and toxins and boost overall energy levels.